Arthritis Cured with This Common Household CleanerWhat you have below is an article that will show you the household cleaner that helps to eliminate arthritis in your body.

You read that right. It’s a household cleaner—not some overpriced drug with an unpronounceable, invented name.

Actually, this household cleaner is so effective that it scared the pants off the pharmaceutical industry.

Boron (found in borax) is a naturally occurring element extracted from dried salt lakes. Normally, a healthful diet with unprocessed and organically grown fruits and vegetables provides about 2 to 5 mg of boron per day.

However, harsh soil fertilizers and unhealthful cooking methods greatly reduce the intake of boron from food.

Because of the increased use of chemical soil fertilizers and processed food, our boron intake has greatly decreased over the past century. This trend has led to a significant uptick in diseases related to joint inflammation, such as arthritis.

In 1960, Australian plant and soil scientist Rex Newnham was diagnosed with arthritis. He tried to cure the ailment with all kinds of treatments that conventional medicine at the time offered.

Unfortunately, nothing worked, and his arthritis only progressed.

He decided to look for an answer in plants and discovered that the soil in the area where plants were grown was rather mineral deficient.

Newnham knew that boron increases calcium metabolism in plants. He decided to supplement himself with 30 mg of borax a day. After three weeks of experimentation, the pain, stiffness, and swelling completely disappeared.

Even though he shared this exciting news with Australian public health officials, they were not interested in this safe alternative arthritis treatment.

Soon afterward, Newnham developed tablets with a safe and effective concentration of boron and helped thousands of people to cure their arthritis.

Obviously, Newnham’s work proved a great threat to big pharmaceutical companies and threatened to reduce their profits by replacing expensive arthritis treatments (that didn’t work anyway) with an easy and cheap supplement. As a result, borax was declared to be a poison in any concentration and banned from use as a cure.

Later, a double-blind trial at the Royal Melbourne Hospital revealed that patients supplemented with borax had a 70% improvement in their arthritis symptoms, compared to 12% in the placebo group.

There is obviously a direct correlation between low boron levels and arthritis. For example, Jamaica has extremely low soil boron levels, and Jamaicans’ arthritis rates are 70% higher than those in Israel, where the estimated daily boron intake is 5 to 8 mg, and arthritis is found in only 0.5–1% of the population.

Bone examination revealed that arthritis-affected joints had only half the boron content of healthy joints.

The synovial fluid that helps carry nutrients to the cartilage and lubricates joints was found to be boron deficient in arthritic joints.

According to Newnham, supplementing with borax can eliminate pain, inflammation, and joint stiffness in about 1 to 3 months.

He suggests reducing the treatment after 3 months from 3 pills to 1 pill a day (each containing 3 mg of borax) as a preventative measure to avoid future arthritis.

Borax is usually sold at agricultural or technical grade at a 99–99.5% pure concentration. The remaining 0.5% might consist of potassium, sodium, chloride, sulfates, phosphates, calcium, carbonate, and bicarbonate but no toxic or heavy metals.

Boric acid is also a popular and very effective treatment for Candida yeast infections, and it is widely manufactured and sold in the US.

Spoiler alert: there’s an even better method to defeat arthritis easily. Click this link and peek at how you can eliminate your joint pain today…