Traditional medical system has no cure for arthritis. And the drugs available are only temporarily effective at best. At worst, the side effects have been proven deadly.
But there is an easier, safer way to manage arthritis. It involves avoiding a few types of foods that have been proven to flare up inflammation and arthritis.
Cut out these 7 types of foods I’m sharing with you today, and I promise you’ll feel drastic changes in only a few short days.
1. Fried/Processed Foods – The dangers associated with fried, frozen and processed foods are plenty and should be avoided at all cost. Fried meats and prepared frozen meals are so loaded with all kind of chemicals that they flare up inflammation and increase joint pain on the spot.
2. Lower your AGE – No, we don’t mean your ‘physical age’. AGEs refers to Advanced Glycation End-product. It’s a type of toxin that appears when food is cooked to a high temperature as in the case when it is grilled, pasteurized, fried or heated. AGEs not only damage many proteins in your body, it also causes severe inflammation.
3. Sugar and refined carbohydrates – Avoid consumption of sugary products and those made of refined or processed white flour. These products usually lack nutrition and worse may contain AGEs that cause inflammation and pain. Worst of all, sugar is the #1 fuel to inflammation. Say no to sodas, candies and baked goods made of white flour.
4. Dairy products – While it is not harmful for all arthritis patients, some proteins in dairy products can irritate the tissue around joints. A vegan diet may be suitable for these patients and the protein can be derived from legumes, vegetables, nut butter, beans and tofu. On the flip site, some arthritis patients seem to benefit greatly from dairy products. Make your own test by not consuming dairy for a week and observe if your arthritis gets better or worse.
5. Tobacco – Tobacco causes so much harm that it should be avoided, even if one is not suffering arthritis. That said, smokers are also at a higher risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis as the products in cigarettes affects your joints very negatively.
6. Salt– For many people suffering from arthritis, salt intake aggravates the pain and swelling. Use less salt and read food labels to make sure that it’s free of additives and preservatives, which are major culprits behind arthritis.
7. Omega 6 rich oils – Corn oil as well as other oils rich in omega-6 fatty acids like soybean oil and sunflower oil can take a toll on your health as this particular type of fatty acid causes inflammation.
It’s actually not the omega-6 fat itself that’s the problem but the ratio between omega-6 and omega-3 fat consumption. So make sure you include a healthy ratio of omega-3 fatty acids along with omega-6 fatty acids. Fish oil, olive oil, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
For more detailed information on how to completely reverse arthritis, follow my proven step-by-step strategy. These are the exact steps I used to get my arthritis under control and thousands of readers have used to reverse their arthritis…
But first: What did you think of this article? Do you have a personal experience related to this? Please leave a comment and join the discussion in the Facebook Comment section below.
And I’d really appreciate it if you also click the Facebook button above to share this articles with your friends.