Warning: Illegal string offset 'header_mode' in /home/bluehe7/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-header-footer-injections/ehfi-functions.php on line 177

Stress and High Blood Pressure

Click here for more info on managing stress and lower blood pressure naturally…

But first: What did you think of this article? Do you have a personal experience related to this? Please leave a comment and join the discussion in the Facebook Comment section below.

And I’d really appreciate it if you also click the Facebook button above to share this articles with your friends.

Comments

1. Arthur Margolis says:

If you’ve got something to say, just print it out so I can skim and read what I need. I won’t waste my time on long-winded, never-getting-to-the-point videos.

2. Arthur Margolis says:

OK, I take back my last comment. I overreacted, thinking that the video would be like others I’ve seen on other websites. Yours was very concise and to-the-point, so I apologize for assuming it would be the usual waste of time. It wasn’t.

3. Gail Malle-Davis says:

I have high blood pressure and use your blood pressure CD – I also meditate about 30 minutes per day – walk for 30 min. per day – I also have “flight’, “fright” and “freeze”. What I had suggested, with your blood pressure CD the emotional potion – to make positive statements after each breathing segment – example, anger – feel anger, breathe, say anger 5 times breathing in between, but you need a positive statement: such as even though I feel anger, I am loved by God and I forgive whomever or that you are even angry. Sorry, I’m not real good at this…..

4. Pierre ROCTEUR says:

That was exactly the recommendation I would have made, until I watched your short video, which I much appreciated… Keep them short… Thank you. Pierre.

5. Patricia Kelly says:

Have had high blood pressure for 2yrs until a few months ago when I was diagnosed with extreme sensitivity to gluten. After stopping all gluten 2 mos later blood pressure is 117 over 70 (my usual) Are you aware that a simple thing like food allergy could do this?

6. Nancy Berle says:

I agree, keep it short and to the point, no garbage. thanks

7. want to know the exercise.

8. Joan Carmichael says:

Mind/Body transcendental medication is good for those with high blood pressure. What ever helps you 'transcend' your earthly problems, prayer or meditation with a monosyllable chant the more power to you!

9. is this by imagination?

10. thanks so much.. I understand now after watching video..

Warning: Illegal string offset 'footer_mode' in /home/bluehe7/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-header-footer-injections/ehfi-functions.php on line 218